Author Topic: Hundreds of migrants evading Border Patrol agents daily are from this foreign adversary Story by Ada  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Hundreds of migrants evading Border Patrol agents daily are from this foreign adversary
Story by Adam Shaw, Griff Jenkins • 17h • 2 min read

Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have evaded Border Patrol so far this fiscal year, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sources, with hundreds getting into the United States each day.

Sources told Fox that there have been 175,000 "known getaways," meaning illegal immigrants who have evaded Border Patrol agents but have been picked up by other forms of surveillance but not apprehended, since the fiscal year began in October.

That means there have been an average of nearly 800 gotaways each day at the border.

MASSIVE NUMBER OF MIGRANTS FROM THIS FOREIGN ADVERSARY ARE ILLEGALLY ENTERING US

Officials have regularly expressed concern about the numbers crossing without being encountered, even though it is a relatively small number compared to the more than 1.3 million migrants encountered this fiscal year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hundreds-of-migrants-evading-border-patrol-agents-daily-are-from-this-foreign-adversary/ar-BB1m6Twb?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=c81f2dd049b74a24a80ec75ddbadf6f4&ei=68
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Foreign Adversary?  Shouldn't that be foreign adversarIES?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson