Author Topic: Biden administration preparing to hand out 10K migrant ID cards in several US cities: report  (Read 108 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden administration preparing to hand out 10K migrant ID cards in several US cities: report
Story by Victor Nava • 8h •

Reality is we're never going to solve the immigration issue
New York Post
NY Rep. Suozzi, Pa. Rep. Fitzpatrick urge Biden to end asylum abuses and ‘bring order to the border’: ‘Americans want action’

The Biden administration hopes to dispense thousands of ID cards to migrants in the coming weeks as part of an effort to update the documentation that US government agencies provide illegal border-crossers.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement is planning on a “limited rollout” of its Secure Docket Card program this summer that would see roughly 10,000 ID cards distributed to migrants in as many as four US cities, according to Fox News.

Two potential locations are Houston and Atlanta, a source told the outlet.

The program aims to “modernize documentation provided to some noncitizens,” according to ICE, which notes that the cards are only intended for use by Department of Homeland Security agencies — such as ICE, Customs and Border Protection and Citizenship and Immigration Services.

“While the specifics of the card and pilot are under development, it is important to note the secure card will not be an official form of federal identification,” ICE told Fox News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-administration-preparing-to-hand-out-10k-migrant-id-cards-in-several-us-cities-report/ar-BB1m8aMK?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=c81f2dd049b74a24a80ec75ddbadf6f4&ei=41
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
With all the money being spent on illegals, the government could give a voter ID card to every American CITIZEN!  But that is something democrats and rinos oppose. :nono:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:31:48 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson