Author Topic: Hillary Clinton fumes over Trump trials repeatedly being delayed ahead of election  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton fumes over Trump trials repeatedly being delayed ahead of election
By
Asher Notheis
May 9, 2024 11:14 am

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Thursday that voters might head to the polls this November before former President Donald Trump’s trials are resolved.

The presumptive GOP presidential nominee is facing multiple court battles while campaigning in the 2024 election, with some of his trials getting delayed. Clinton argued that if these trials are continually delayed leading up to the election on Nov. 5, it could make it so that voters are not informed of Trump’s charges.

“Justice delayed is justice denied, and the people in our country, it looks as though, will most likely go to vote without knowing the outcome of these other serious trials,” Clinton said. “And the one that is going on now currently in New York is really about election interference. It is about trying to prevent the people of our country from having relevant information that may have influenced how they could have voted in 2016 or whether they would have voted.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1788559934742737061

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2997501/hillary-clinton-fumes-trump-trials-repeatedly-delayed-ahead-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The rash that won’t go away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'll be heading to the polls in November before Trump's many, many, many trials are resolved.

No big whoop.

Like Covid-19 exposed cracks in our healthcare and economic systems and institutions, Trump's many, many, many trials have exposed America's justice system's corruption and injustice.  There's one legal system for rich and powerful people; there's a different legal system for the rest of us.

Trump is blessed with a psycho-pathic genius for identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities and weakness.  It's not Trump's fault that our public institutions are flush with corrupt, weak, cowardly, and inept officials.

Trump is not the disease; he is the symptom letting us know how infirm our system of Government and Justice have become.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline corbe

He's probably wishing he should have at least tried to 'Lock her Up', like he promised, after this tweet from that psychopath.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
“It is about trying to prevent the people of our country from having relevant information that may have influenced how they could have voted in 2016 or whether they would have voted.”

Laptop, anyone?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, Hilldog, you're cool with the FBI releasing the documents for their investigation of your "legit" e-mail server?

Laptop, anyone?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.