Author Topic: Seems Odd That Democrats Still Don’t Get This About Trump Derek Hunter  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seems Odd That Democrats Still Don’t Get This About Trump
Derek Hunter

The sham trial in the so-called “hush money” case against Donald Trump really has Democrats excited. This probably isn’t the best analogy, but it works: they seem to think THIS will finally be the thing that takes down Trump, like everyone in a Halloween movie thinks whatever blow they land will be what stops Michael Meyers. They’re all always wrong. In the movies they’re wrong because there’s money to be made in a sequel, with Trump they’re always wrong because they simply cannot understand the basics about the man and his supporters.

Democrats genuinely seem to think they can somehow turn Trump’s supporters against him somehow. They’ve tried everything, and they keep trying. Nothing works.

They’ve called the former President corrupt, despite the fact that he’s quite possibly, thanks to the intervention of the left, the only person in the last at least 50 years to be poorer when they left the White House than when they entered it. They’ve called him a tool of foreign powers, despite the fact that he held those foreign powers in check, denying them what they wanted and hitting them with tariffs when they tried anything not in our interests. They called him a “threat to democracy,” as they scramble to make up laws to charge him with and fight to keep him off various state ballots.

Democrats either have no sense of irony or no sense of self-awareness.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/derekhunter/2024/05/09/seems-odd-that-democrats-still-dont-get-this-about-trump-n2638821
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems put too much faith in the law, lawyers, courts, and judges.

Laws are empty words on a worthless piece of paper.

In the end, it's up to the voters to decide and for everyday Americans to enforce.

Institutions will not protect and defend indivual liberty.  It is the nature of institutional beaucracy to devalue individuals and individualism.  The goal of beaucracy is to make any, and every, individual irrelevant and expendable.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.