Author Topic: EXC: Gaetz Claps Back at Kevin McCarthy, Who is Now a Campaign Manager for BLM/DEI Candidates.  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXC: Gaetz Claps Back at Kevin McCarthy, Who is Now a Campaign Manager for BLM/DEI Candidates.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy is spending much of his plentiful free time “escalating his revenge campaign” against Congressman Matt Gaetz, according to a new POLITICO article, for which McCarthy was interviewed, repeating false Biden Department of Justice and FBI talking points against the Florida firebrand.“Gaetz is the Hunter Biden of the Republican Party,” McCarthy told POLITICO‘s Olivia Beavers. “He’s got an opponent who is pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, trained at Pensacola, went to the Naval Academy and flew jets to defend us while Gaetz was getting kicked out of high school, buying coke and paying minors for sex.”

In fact, none of the lurid claims first peddled by the Biden regime via the New York Times were ever proven, despite a number of investigations, including one under McCarthy’s stewardship of the Republican-controlled House of Representatives. Indeed, Gaetz emerged stronger from the attempt on his career, using said power to oust McCarthy, now serving as an entry-level campaign manager for Aaron Dimmock.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/05/08/exc-gaetz-claps-back-at-kevin-mccarthy-who-is-now-a-campaign-manager-for-blm-dei-candidates/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

McCarthy's sour grapes of not being invited to the cocaine-fueled orgies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.