Author Topic: 'The Blob' is rapidly destroying free speech, free press, democracy itself  (Read 72 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'The Blob' is rapidly destroying free speech, free press, democracy itself
Trump: 'There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell'
David Kupelian   By David Kupelian
Published May 8, 2024 at 3:58pm

Just days before the historic November 2016 election that, to the shock and horror of the Washington elite, made Donald Trump the 45th president of the United States and leader of the free world, the brash billionaire outsider spoke the most forbidden truth of all:

“There is nothing the political establishment will not do," he said, "and no lie they will not tell to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense. The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Today, almost eight years later, as America approaches a truly life-or-death-of-the-nation election, it is beset with a raft of huge and almost surreal crises – including a full-scale foreign invasion across America’s southern border, intentionally engineered by the irredeemably malevolent Biden administration. Then there’s the unprecedented and nakedly illegal mass lawfare campaign against Donald Trump in an effort to take him out of the coming election and cast him into prison. And there’s the rampant inflation and rapidly degrading economy. And the skyrocketing violent crime in all our major cities. And the mass-hysteria transgender movement seducing countless kids into being grievously mutilated surgically for life. And most recently, there’s the explosion of anti-Semitism across the country, courtesy of rage-fueled Marxist activists who, while knowing literally nothing about anything, pretend to care about “oppressed” populations around the world.

But wait, there’s still more.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/blob-rapidly-destroying-free-speech-free-press-democracy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson