Author Topic: Ilhan Omar on Biden Withholding Arms from Israel: ‘What Young People Across the Country Were Protest  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar on Biden Withholding Arms from Israel: ‘What Young People Across the Country Were Protesting For’

Elizabeth Weibel 8 May 2024

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) celebrated President Joe Biden declaring that the United States would withhold artillery and other weapons if Israel invaded Hamas’s last stronghold, Rafah.

In a post on X, Omar stated that Biden’s comments about “not supplying” Israel with the weapons to invade Rafah were “what young people across the country” had been protesting about, referring to the anti-Israel encampments and protests that were established on university and college campuses across the nation.

Omar’s daughter, Isra Hirsi, was suspended and arrested from her college over her involvement in an anti-Israel encampment that had been established at Columbia University on April 17, which resulted in encampments being established at other universities.

Protesters who had participated in the various encampments and protests had issued a varying list of demands, including calling for their universities to divest from Israeli companies, ending academic ties with Israeli educational institutions, ending academic student trips to Israel, a ceasefire in the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, and for the U.S. to stop arming Israel.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/08/ilhan-omar-biden-withholding-arms-israel-young-people-protesting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Horseshit! As was proven time and again was that young people as a whole were clueless as to what they were protesting for and there would have been much smaller campus protests and violence against Jewish students if not for the paid outsiders and moslem terrorists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The first "youth protester" to find Gaza on a world globe wins an all-expenses-paid vacation to Rafa.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
////00000////

The first "youth protester" to find Gaza on a world globe wins an all-expenses-paid vacation to Rafa.

They would have an easier time of finding it if you gave them a map of the flat earth.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

I look forward to these "Young People" adding to the Chicago (how ironic!) Dem Convention. :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.