Author Topic: WATCH: Princeton Hunger Striker Complains About How 'Unfair' It Is to Them.. Nick Arama  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Princeton Hunger Striker Complains About How 'Unfair' It Is to Them
By Nick Arama | 9:02 AM on May 09, 2024

Activists protesting over Gaza at Princeton University claimed that they started a hunger strike on Friday to get the university to comply with their demands.

What are their demands?

The students’ demands, which have been public since the beginning of the sit-in on April 25, include divestment from Israeli companies and American military funding, an academic boycott of Israeli universities, the cultivation of ties with Palestinian academic institutions, and the creation of a center for Palestinian studies with scholarships for people displaced from Gaza.

Oh, and issue a statement calling for a permanent ceasefire in Gaza as well as amnesty from any disciplinary action.

Notice how a lot of those things have nothing to do with just ending fighting in Gaza.

But they were getting some greater attention after one of the hunger strikers was caught on video complaining about how messed up they were from their own hunger strike. This was something else.

https://twitter.com/breeadail/status/1788253490210320463

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/09/princeton-hunger-striker-remarks-n2173955
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Good, starve yourselves.  More food for everyone else.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good, starve yourselves.  More food for everyone else.

I'm betting that somebody is slipping them cheeseburgers at night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They should be sent about 20 jerry-cans of gasoline, with the instructions that if they REALLY want to make an impressive protest, to go out in a ball of flame like those monks in Vietnam in the early 1960's...