Author Topic: David Axelrod pummels Biden's defiant stance on economy following CNN interview: A 'terrible mistake  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Axelrod pummels Biden's defiant stance on economy following CNN interview: A 'terrible mistake'
'If he doesn't win this race, it may not be Donald Trump that beats him. It may be his own pride,' Axelrod said
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn Fox News
Published May 9, 2024 8:30am EDT | Updated May 9, 2024 8:31am EDT

Former Obama adviser and CNN political analyst David Axelrod lambasted President Biden's defiant stance on the economy Wednesday, calling it a "terrible mistake" so much so that it could result in his defeat in the upcoming election.

"I don't understand this," the famed Democratic strategist reacted. "I don't understand all these months later, you know, I thought they spent $25 million mistakenly last fall touting Bidenomics and making the same argument that the president is making here."

In an interview with CNN, Biden attempted to boast about his record despite polls that consistently show dissatisfaction with his handling of the economy and that Americans trust his 2024 rival, former President Trump, on the issue more than him.

"We've already turned it around," Biden insisted before citing one poll showing most Americans claiming they are "personally in good shape" economically.

He then lashed out at other survey findings, "The polling data has been wrong all along. You guys do a poll at CNN, how many folks do you have to call to get one response? The idea that we're in a situation where things are so bad… When I started this administration, people were saying there's gonna be a collapse in the economy. We have the strongest economy in the world. Let me say that again, in the world."

That attitude did not sit well with Axelrod.

"It is absolutely true. The world was plunged into an economic crisis and America was plunged into an economic crisis by the pandemic and we've come back faster than almost any other country and he's right about that. But that's not the way people are experiencing the economy," Axelrod told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"They're experiencing it through the lens of the cost of living. And he is a man who's built his career on empathy. Why not lead with the empathy?"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/david-axelrod-pummels-bidens-defiant-stance-economy-cnn-interview
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

'If he doesn't win this race, it may not be Donald Trump that beats him. It may be his own pride,' Axelrod said

I don't read tea leaves or animal entrails, so I won't speculate between the degree Trump beats LIEden vs. the degree LIEden's arrogance beats LIEden, but LIEden's arrogance will be a factor. LIden is obviously throwing a tantrum over Netanyahu and Israel not obeying him. And trying to insist that normal Americans should not believe their checkbooks and credit card statements? Moronic prideful denial.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Who rules best by telling the bigger the lie the better? Adolf Hitler or Joe Biden?  They both demanded a one party government, suspending freedoms and right to bear arms!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions