Author Topic: Barron Trump Chosen to Be Florida Delegate at Republican National Convention  (Read 2140 times)

Offline libertybele

I can post other sources and other lawsuits PV lost all day long.  Prove the Guardian article is false instead of crying FAKE NEWS as the easy way to get out of losing an argument.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/james-okeefe-project-veritas-settle-suit-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-cite-rcna137366

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I can post other sources and other lawsuits PV lost all day long.  Prove the Guardian article is false instead of crying FAKE NEWS as the easy way to get out of losing an argument.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/james-okeefe-project-veritas-settle-suit-bogus-voter-fraud-claims-cite-rcna137366

Never thought I'd get a chance to cite, even the left leaning Snopes......   

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-claims/

Claim:
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes actions taken toward her by her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:
True
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online banddag

Never thought I'd get a chance to cite, even the left leaning Snopes......   

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-claims/

Claim:
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes actions taken toward her by her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:
True

Ok fairly recent revelations April 2024. Yes it is sick.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
???? There is little doubt that the Trump family sticks together.  Quite frankly in this day and age with all the whackadoos out there it is good to see a family tied together; there is obvious love instead of rivalry between them, devotion to their family and father and in the case of Eric and Don Jr., I see loyalty to country as well. I find it refreshing.

What has Barron done to earn the responsibility that comes with being a delegate, including  the selection of the VP?

I don't have anything against the kid, but he only just graduated high school.

Online mountaineer

To all the people whining about this: what does this matter to anyone who isn't a member of the Florida Republican Party denied a seat on the delegation? Were you expecting the Floridians to nominate someone else?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Folks, here's yet another thread ruined by the troll banddag, who seems to be sinkspur "re-incarnated".

Just put him on your ignore list and be done with him!

Online berdie

Barron gives off  sorta  creepy vibes to me. Rarely ever see him laugh or have happiness  in his face. Always looks sad and unhappy. Always that same Trump family scrunched up duck billed lip pout and serious face.

Has anyone even heard him speak?  Yes, he has been protected from public view.

Yeah someone will now post a picture of him smiling.

Not sure if you've been around any teens lately...but a lot of them don't smile. They want to look serious and grown up

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Barron gives off  sorta  creepy vibes to me. Rarely ever see him laugh or have happiness  in his face. Always looks sad and unhappy. Always that same Trump family scrunched up duck billed lip pout and serious face.

Has anyone even heard him speak?  Yes, he has been protected from public view.

Yeah someone will now post a picture of him smiling.

You might be morose too if you had to live under this fool.

That said, regarding The Don Trump, the eternal grumpy Mussolini frown is a big turn-off for me.  It’s exactly like that Benito - like they deliberately turn down the mouth in serious distaste.  The dude never smiles and when he does, you can see it’s fake.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Not sure if you've been around any teens lately...but a lot of them don't smile. They want to look serious and grown up

Especial if a parent tells them to smile for the camera
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The Democrats, The Deep State, The Left, The Media, Hollywood, The Obamas, The Clintons...and the vast majority of Briefers...they all want him gone or DEAD.

Just WTF is there to smile about??   /S
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barron Trump turns down RNC convention delegate opportunity from Florida
By
Naomi Lim
May 10, 2024 4:16 pm

Barron Trump, former President Donald Trump‘s youngest son and his only scion with former first lady Melania Trump, will not be a Florida delegate at the 2024 Republican National Convention, according to his mother’s office.

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” a spokeswoman for Melania Trump told the Washington Examiner.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt told the Washington Examiner the former president’s family is “a critical part of his campaign, as they have been since 2016.” Barron Trump’s older half-brothers Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, children from the former president’s first marriage to Ivana Trump, are advising him in unofficial capacities, in addition to making political appearances on his behalf. Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, though former White House aides, have distanced themselves, at least publicly, from her father’s campaign this election cycle. Eric’s wife, Lara, is also now co-chairwoman of the Republican National Committee.

“He’s pretty young, I will say. He’s 17,” Donald Trump told Telemundo 51 in Miami on Thursday. “But if they can do that, I’m all for it.”

“It’s sort of funny. He’ll tell me sometimes, ‘Dad, this is what you have to do,'” he added during a Friday interview with Kayal and Company on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT in Philadelphia.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3000124/barron-trump-declines-rnc-convention-delegate-opportunity-florida/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Good for the kid.

Offline libertybele

Good for Barron. 

I find it very interesting that this election cycle Ivanka and her husband Jared the snake are distancing themselves. As much as Don Jr. and Eric have been targeted, I think Jared is who they need to be checking on.  He's a liberal and he's probably been told by the leftists to keep his distance.  Just my opinion.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

He's a liberal and he's probably been told by the leftists to keep his distance.  Just my opinion.
He's an oily character, IMO.

Offline libertybele

Offline collins

I don't like most of Trump's family that much, that one daughter comes off to me as a spoiled princess. But the only Barron annoys me is the first name. He's just going to be an at-large delegate, it's not like he was running for office or anything. Mountain out of a molehill.

Online mountaineer

I don't like most of Trump's family that much, that one daughter comes off to me as a spoiled princess. But the only Barron annoys me is the first name. He's just going to be an at-large delegate, it's not like he was running for office or anything. Mountain out of a molehill.
He isn't going to be anything. He wasn't asked whether he wanted to be a delegate in the first place, and he has declined the offer.

Offline collins

Oh, I see mystery-ak posted a link upthread that said Barron declined, didn't see it because I was reading the bs about Ashley's diary.

Good for him, at that age, he'd have a lot more fun doing other things than sitting all day at some convention,

Online banddag

I don't like most of Trump's family that much, that one daughter comes off to me as a spoiled princess.

Tiffany seems to be the most down to Earth.   She was always the "red haired step child" in the family. There is no doubt Donald has always favored Ivanka over Tiffany.  Donald has also made disparaging comments about Tiffanys  weight and looks in the past. I feel sorry for her. Bad feeling not measuring up to your dad's image he wants you to be.

Barrons first name Barron. What a terrible name to name a kid. Tiffany as in Tiffany's Jewelers.  Seems he named a few of his  kids as symbols of wealth or power.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tiffany seems to be the most down to Earth.   She was always the "red haired step child" in the family. There is no doubt Donald has always favored Ivanka over Tiffany.  Donald has also made disparaging comments about Tiffanys  weight and looks in the past. I feel sorry for her. Bad feeling not measuring up to your dad's image he wants you to be.

Barrons first name Barron. What a terrible name to name a kid. Tiffany as in Tiffany's Jewelers.  Seems he named a few of his  kids as symbols of wealth or power.
And of course, Donald Jr.

And "favor(ing) Ivanka" puts it mildly. 888mouth
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, considering he was a minor until this year might have something to do with it

I suppose that now he is 18, TBR trolls can shit on him because of who his father is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I suppose that now he is 18, TBR trolls can shit on him because of who his father is.
Oh, trust me... if you think we're bad, you should see the site formerly known as Twitter.

They seem to think that since he's 18 and because he was named a delegate, he became fair game to be bullied. I'm not going to do that—and most would agree, I'm one of Donald's harshest critics here. He declined the position. He has so far shown no desire to be a public figure. I can respect that.

There's a difference between him and his older half-brothers Don Jr. and Eric, who are knee-deep in the mucky-muck with their dad, Don Jr. even giving orders to the Dilley Meme Team. Barron has done nothing to earn anyone's ire yet. He looks like he's keeping his head down and lying low.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I actually generally was very impressed with Trump’s children.

Until Junior screwed around…too much like dad.

But overall, I still say this is one area where Trump has it all over Reagan!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online banddag

The liberal media has been hands off regarding Barron. Conservative  media regarding democrat presidents pre 18 year old kids kids? Not so much.

Rush Limbaugh skewered Chelsea Clinton when she  was a young girl,  You and I both know it.  He was brutal towards her looks. I have seen Freepers say the most vile things  about the Obama girls before they were 18. References to ghetto trash, their looks, how they dress like sluts, the ones daughters  homely looks etc.

Conservatives have always had a double standard.  They skewered Clinton over his adultery etc but give Trump a pass/totally ignore his indiscretions. If Clinton was married 3 times Limbaugh and conservative media would have had a field day over it and you know it.

Here is a Limbaugh joke: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" And he puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea Clinton is 13 years old.

This hypocrisy is exactly why I have become an independent.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 03:15:07 pm by banddag »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The liberal media has been hands off regarding Barron. Conservative  media regarding democrat presidents pre 18 year old kids kids? Not so much.

That's crap.  I remember when some SNL writer tweeted something horrible about him when. He was only ten.  The View took a shot at him as well.