General Category > Elections 2024

Barron Trump Chosen to Be Florida Delegate at Republican National Convention

(1/12) > >>

mystery-ak:
Barron Trump Chosen to Be Florida Delegate at Republican National Convention

Elizabeth Weibel 8 May 2024

Former President Donald Trump’s youngest son, Barron Trump, was chosen to serve as Florida delegate at the Republican National Convention this summer.

Barron Trump was among the people picked by the Florida Republican Party to serve as an at-large delegate for the convention set to take place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in July, according to Politico.

Also included in the list were Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, and former Fox News commentator Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Trump’s daughter, Tiffany Boulos, and her husband, Michael Boulos, will also serve as at-large delegates for the Florida Republican Party.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/08/barron-trump-chosen-florida-delegate-republican-national-convention/

libertybele:
The Trumps will be out in full force.  happy77  I suppose Barron is ready to learn the political ropes.  I'm glad to see Bondi among those chosen as I think she made a great AG.  Too bad she resides in FL she would have been a great VP choice.

Maj. Bill Martin:
Nepotism and political royalty at its finest!  Like the GOP version of the Kennedys!

Makes me want to puke.

DefiantMassRINO:
 ////00000////

All hail the king! ... or else ... whatever.

banddag:
Barron gives off  sorta  creepy vibes to me. Rarely ever see him laugh or have happiness  in his face. Always looks sad and unhappy. Always that same Trump family scrunched up duck billed lip pout and serious face.

Has anyone even heard him speak?  Yes, he has been protected from public view.

Yeah someone will now post a picture of him smiling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version