Author Topic: Fugitive ringleader of NYC migrant moped gang caught after 3 months on the run — because of helmet  (Read 98 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Fugitive ringleader of NYC migrant moped gang caught after 3 months on the run — because of helmet violation: sources
By Social Links forJoe Marino and Social Links forJorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published May 6, 2024, 11:20 a.m. ET

The fugitive ringleader of an interstate migrant moped gang that wreaked havoc in the Big Apple was busted by NYPD cops in the Bronx after three months on the lam, The Post has learned.

Victor Parra, 30, a bigwig in the ruthless crew that peddled stolen goods from the five boroughs to cohorts in Florida – and to contacts in South America, was nabbed riding a moped without a helmet last week and is now in custody, law enforcement sources said Monday.

The scooter had Texas plates, according to the sources.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/06/us-news/fugitive-ringleader-of-nyc-migrant-moped-gang-caught-after-3-months-on-the-run-because-of-helmet-violation-sources/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson