Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Group Wired $500K To Radical Climate Activists Behind Destructive Protests  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hillary Clinton Group Wired $500K To Radical Climate Activists Behind Destructive Protests
by Gabe Kaminsky  5 hours ago in News, Protests Reading Time: 3 mins read

A progressive group founded by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cut a large check recently to a climate change activist hub [that finances] organizations behind disruptive anti-oil protests, bringing the total cash transfers to at least $500,000, records show.

Onward Together, which Clinton launched after losing the 2016 election, says it’s “committed to lifting up emerging organizations and leaders who are fighting for our shared progressive values and defending our democracy.”

That pledge apparently includes funding the Climate Emergency Fund, a charity backing groups leading demonstrations to bring awareness to climate change by vandalizing fine art, blocking major roads, gluing themselves to sports cars, and engaging in other extremist forms of protest.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/hillary-clinton-group-wired-500k-to-radical-climate-activists-behind-destructive-protests/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

A few months ago, in December, the Hilldebeaste and her spawn traveled (via luxury jet, no doubt) to Dubai to bloviate about climate change. Wherever would we be without the Clintons and their carbon footprint?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org