Author Topic: 'In the crosshairs': Massive number of migrants from this foreign adversary are illegally entering U  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

'In the crosshairs': Massive number of migrants from this foreign adversary are illegally entering US
Story by Adam Shaw, Bill Melugin • 16h 

There were more than 1,000 apprehensions of Chinese nationals crossing the U.S. border illegally in the last week, a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) source tells Fox News.

Border Patrol agents apprehended 1,026 Chinese nationals in the last week alone, the source said. Of those, 98.5% were caught in the San Diego Sector.

San Diego saw 1,011 encounters, Yuma Sector saw 10, while there were two in El Centro Sector and two at the northern border. There were no apprehensions of Chinese nationals in Texas.

BORDER PATROL SECTOR STOPS HUNDREDS OF CHINESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN JUST TWO DAYS AS NUMBERS SOAR

The latest numbers come as the border has seen a dramatic increase in the numbers of Chinese nationals, a trend that has raised national security concerns and fears of espionage from some Republicans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-the-crosshairs-massive-number-of-migrants-from-this-foreign-adversary-are-illegally-entering-us/ar-BB1m3mha?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6571edf8607f4ef08cd127bf6bc7bb9e&ei=71
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson