Author Topic: Biden's Comment About Women Not Only Gets Ratioed, But New Poll Shows Him in Big Trouble With Women  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Comment About Women Not Only Gets Ratioed, But New Poll Shows Him in Big Trouble With Women

By Nick Arama |

2:51 PM on May 05, 2024

Joe Biden hasn't been doing well in the polls and his team seems to be trying to think of all kinds of strategies to hide his issues. The latest was that they were going to cut short his speeches so that they were going to be brief, only several minutes, not things that allow him to ramble on. They claimed that "less was more" and "quality over quantity." But this also enables them to have less time for him to gaffe up in.

So all he's pretty much left with is trying to attack former President Donald Trump and hoping something sticks. Here's his latest effort (or the effort of who ever is running his account), as our sister site Twitchy reported.

"This November, voters are going to teach Donald Trump a valuable lesson: Don’t mess with the women of America," Biden said.

Biden then got ratioed into next week with people commenting on who was truly messing with the women of America, and hint, it wasn't Trump. Many like Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) noted that Biden doesn't even seem to understand what a woman is.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/05/biden-comment-about-women-rasmussen-has-a-message-n2173780
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson