Author Topic: Solar Energy Is Hurting The Environment  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Solar Energy Is Hurting The Environment
« on: May 08, 2024, 04:10:29 pm »

Did you know solar panels can actually have a negative impact on the environment? The land that they use for solar energy greatly reduces the available land for agriculture, which will send produce prices up. Watch to learn more. More from ClimateCrisis 247Auto DraftAuto DraftAuto DraftThreat Of Huge Hurricanes Spikes Sharply, According To Science

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technology/solar-energy-is-hurting-the-environment/vi-BB1m03mJ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=dd1f16593ab941539554747fff1b7b1a&ei=18
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Solar Energy Is Hurting The Environment
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 04:25:20 pm »

Did you know solar panels can actually have a negative impact on the environment? The land that they use for solar energy greatly reduces the available land for agriculture, which will send produce prices up. Watch to learn more. More from ClimateCrisis 247Auto DraftAuto DraftAuto DraftThreat Of Huge Hurricanes Spikes Sharply, According To Science

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technology/solar-energy-is-hurting-the-environment/vi-BB1m03mJ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=dd1f16593ab941539554747fff1b7b1a&ei=18

Commercial sized solar energy is a boondoggle every bit as useless as corn based ethanol for fuel.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 04:42:48 pm »
Food inflation, food riots, famine, and mass starvation will be the new normal once those Global Climate Change nimrods ban chemical fertilizers and cows.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online banddag

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 05:24:25 pm »

Did you know solar panels can actually have a negative impact on the environment? The land that they use for solar energy greatly reduces the available land for agriculture, which will send produce prices up.

The land lost every year to solar is miniscule to the amount lost to housing developments, new factory construction, industry and roads.  2000 acres EVERY day are lost to industry. Much of our farmland is not even planted each year.

Same argument about windmills killing birds=250-300k birds per killed year when cats , cars, windows, high tension lines etc kill 5-6 billion birds each year.

Much of new solar is over parking lots, rooftops, out in the desert etc.

US crop production grows almost every year even with less and less farmland every year.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 05:25:55 pm by banddag »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 10:04:13 pm »
IT DOESN'T MATTER that solar energy, or ANY form of "green" energy, may be damaging the environment or the quality of life for humans and other animals.

Nope.
Doesn't matter ONE BTU.

What DOES "matter" is that the greenunists are driving coal, petroleum and natural gas out of usage. Regardless of the real impacts the loss of such fuel sources will have on the populations of the Earth, they want these industries shut down forever.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 10:11:43 pm »

The land lost every year to solar is miniscule to the amount lost to housing developments, new factory construction, industry and roads.  2000 acres EVERY day are lost to industry. Much of our farmland is not even planted each year.

Same argument about windmills killing birds=250-300k birds per killed year when cats , cars, windows, high tension lines etc kill 5-6 billion birds each year.

Much of new solar is over parking lots, rooftops, out in the desert etc.

US crop production grows almost every year even with less and less farmland every year.

There's no climate crisis.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,525759.msg2983727.html#msg2983727

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.