Author Topic: RFK Jr. says parasite ate part of his brain  (Read 648 times)

Online corbe

RFK Jr. says parasite ate part of his brain
« on: May 08, 2024, 02:53:27 pm »
RFK Jr. says parasite ate part of his brain

BY LAUREN SFORZA - 05/08/24 10:25 AM ET

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said doctors told him a dead parasite ate part of his brain, after experiencing memory loss and brain fog in 2010.

The New York Times reviewed a deposition of Kennedy from 2012 that detailed his experience with his symptoms and the dead parasite. The Times reported that Kennedy started dealing with memory loss and mental fogginess in 2010, prompting concerns from a friend that the now-presidential candidate may have had a tumor.

Kennedy gave the 2012 deposition during divorce proceedings from his second wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy. Kennedy discussed his symptoms in the deposition because he argued his cognitive struggles in relation to the situation had diminished his earning power, according to The Times report.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4651051-rfk-jr-says-parasite-ate-part-of-his-brain/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: RFK Jr. says parasite ate part of his brain
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 03:30:24 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 03:39:52 pm »
Ok .... so, he admitted to having cognitive issues.

Do we really need another president with cognitive issues????  NO!!!

We have dementia Joe, retribution Trump, and cognitively impaired RFK Jr.

We so need someone with a ton of cash right now with a young conservative brain to lead this country.

Sadly, that ship has already sailed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 04:40:02 pm »

We so need someone with a ton of cash right now with a young conservative brain to lead this country.

Sorry, but I think Trump is due Retribution (not revenge).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 05:27:19 pm »
Proving that leftists were once normal people who became brain damaged
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 05:51:49 pm »
Now there's a thought! A president who is healthy, both body and mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 06:00:15 pm »
I guess the question is who has found and leaked this 12-year-old deposition.
RFK Jr. said doctors found a dead worm in his head after it ate part of his brain
By Isabel Keane
Published May 8, 2024, 10:26 a.m. ET

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. claimed in a deposition taken more than a decade ago that a worm ate part of his brain before dying inside his head.

RFK Jr., now 70, made the bizarre admission during his 2012 divorce proceeding, detailing “cognitive problems” he initially feared were a brain tumor — only for a second doctor to tell him the dark spot on his scans were a dead parasite, according to the New York Times.

Before getting a second opinion, Kennedy had been set to undergo surgery at Duke University Medical Center in North Carolina by the same doctor who operated on his uncle, Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.), who died of brain cancer in 2009.  ...

Doctors interviewed by the Times suggested it was likely a pork tapeworm larva, which have been known to cause seizures, headaches, and dizziness when they start to die.

RFK Jr. also said during the 2012 deposition that he suffered from mercury poisoning after eating too many tuna fish sandwiches, which one doctor told the Times was probably the actual cause of Kennedy’s neurological issues.

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” the son of the late attorney general and senator from New York said at the time. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”  ...
https://nypost.com/2024/05/08/us-news/rfk-jr-says-doctors-found-a-dead-worm-in-his-head-after-it-ate-part-of-his-brain/

Yeah, this is what we want in the White House.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 06:03:44 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2024, 06:09:36 pm »

Fact i the guy is sharper than the other geriatrics running though, from the interview i've seen.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2024, 06:12:18 pm »
Fact i the guy is sharper than the other geriatrics running though, from the interview i've seen.
He is a bit younger, after all.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2024, 07:15:41 pm »
The NY Times is trying to assist Biden however they can.  You don't need a medical degree to know Biden has dementia.  Fred Trump's children made a fake office for him, to make him believe he was still in charge ... and I have to wonder if that will happen to Donald before long.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2024, 07:26:35 pm »
Now there's a thought! A president who is healthy, both body and mind.

Right.  What a concept!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 07:28:22 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2024, 08:31:12 pm »

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: