Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: FBI Staged Fake Photo of Classified Documents for PR Purposes  (Read 393 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

BOMBSHELL: FBI Staged Fake Photo of Classified Documents for PR Purposes

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/05/08/bombshell-fbi-staged-fake-photo-of-classified-documents-for-pr-purposes-n3787983

You see, those folders that scream Top Secret were brought by the FBI and the documents were inserted in them by FBI agents.

Think about this for a minute. The General Services Administration shipped these documents to Trump, which is why they are stuffed away in Mar a Lago in the first place. Then, the Archives met with the Biden administration to prod it to investigate Trump.

Then the FBI raids Mar a Lago, armed with folders screaming "Top Secret," photographs them, and releases the photo to the world, suggesting that Trump stole away with these documents in these folders screaming Top Secret.

GSA shipped pallets of documents to MaL, unrequested by Trump in early (March, IIRC) 2021. Bureau of Archives was "negotiating" with Trump about "returning" these documents while coordinating with the FBI. The FBI not only staged the photos - evidence tampering? poisoning any possible jury pool? - but the FBI brought into MaL the yellow-bordered "Top Secret" folders. The FBI then mishandled (or tampered with) the boxes' contents and contents list so they do not match, making it harder for any Trump defense team to figure out what the boxes actually contain (and making it difficult to recognize that documents had been removed or planted).

The whole Trump documents thing was a frame job that started in early (March, IIRC) 2021. The people who planned and perpetrated this at GSA, BuArchives, the FBI, the Justice Department and Smith's team, who cannot possibly not know they are prosecuting a fauxny frame-up, need canning, barring from government employe, and a new career of modelling orange jumpsuits.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
BOMBSHELL: FBI Staged Fake Photo of Classified Documents for PR Purposes

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/05/08/bombshell-fbi-staged-fake-photo-of-classified-documents-for-pr-purposes-n3787983

GSA shipped pallets of documents to MaL, unrequested by Trump in early (March, IIRC) 2021. Bureau of Archives was "negotiating" with Trump about "returning" these documents while coordinating with the FBI. The FBI not only staged the photos - evidence tampering? poisoning any possible jury pool? - but the FBI brought into MaL the yellow-bordered "Top Secret" folders. The FBI then mishandled (or tampered with) the boxes' contents and contents list so they do not match, making it harder for any Trump defense team to figure out what the boxes actually contain (and making it difficult to recognize that documents had been removed or planted).

The whole Trump documents thing was a frame job that started in early (March, IIRC) 2021. The people who planned and perpetrated this at GSA, BuArchives, the FBI, the Justice Department and Smith's team, who cannot possibly not know they are prosecuting a fauxny frame-up, need canning, barring from government employe, and a new career of modelling orange jumpsuits.

Has Smith admitted this inn court yet?  I know it was discovered he tampered with the evidence, but did he admit the FBI actually brought "evidence" to MaL, like those folders in the infamous photo?  I read Kelly's story on X, and it's devastating.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Many members here recognized that photo as fake immediately.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Many members here recognized that photo as fake immediately.

I thought it likely, but it's news to me that folders containing Classified information don't look like that, and the FBI brought those folders with them so they could stage that photo. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

The FBI was just trying to help the common folk understand the seriousness of the charge.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... no different than staging a corpse at a murder scene.

Effin' FBI.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

The same FBI that calls the media so they can be present to do an early morning raid of a political enemy showing them in cuffs and pajamas in front of their home?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 03:03:10 pm by DB »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The face of the FBI(and DOJ?) today.

Offline PeteS in CA

I think that might be a different Joe, ****drummer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The guy (Edward L. Bernays) who taught that guy everything he knew!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The local syndicated radio show on WMAL 105.9 FM expounded on it this morning.  They said it was primarily the Washington, DC FIELD OFFICE where the corruption exists...not the entire FBI.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The local syndicated radio show on WMAL 105.9 FM expounded on it this morning.  They said it was primarily the Washington, DC FIELD OFFICE where the corruption exists...not the entire FBI.

I think that was true at one time but many field offices have now been infected by the infusion of former members of the DC field office.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We need to douche out all of the agents, because we have no idea who's a bad apple.
I will NOT comply.