Author Topic: Biden Overwhelms Immigration Courts with Over 3.5 Million Cases Pending  (Read 91 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Overwhelms Immigration Courts with Over 3.5 Million Cases Pending

by JOHN BINDER 7 May 2024

The nation’s immigration court backlog, where judges decide whether migrants can remain in the United States or face deportation, now exceeds more than 3.5 million cases under President Joe Biden.

The data comes from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) at Syracuse University, detailing a massive uptick in the number of immigration cases now pending as Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) releases into the U.S. interior tens of thousands of migrants every few weeks.

“At the end of March 2024, 3,524,051 active cases were pending before the Immigration Court,” TRAC’s Austin Kocher writes.

Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University

By the end of last year, as Breitbart News reported, the immigration court backlog had topped three million, TRAC noted:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cases-pending/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson