Author Topic: Panama Canal Drought: Not Caused by Climate Change  (Read 80 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Panama Canal Drought: Not Caused by Climate Change
« on: May 08, 2024, 10:22:02 am »
Panama Canal Drought:  Not Caused by Climate Change
17 hours ago Kip Hansen

News Brief by Kip Hansen —7 May 2024

World Weather Attribution, a purpose created organization intended to manufacture attention getting news stories in support of the Climate Crisis meme that  “All Extreme and Bad Weather is caused by Human Induced Climate Change”, has published a report on the   drought in Panama that has been affecting shipping through the Panama Canal.

“Who is World Weather Attribution (WWA)?

The WWA initiative was formed in 2015 by Dr Geert Jan van Oldenborgh and Dr Friederike Otto.

Today, the core WWA team is formed by researchers from several institutions, including the Grantham Institute – Climate Change and the Environment, Imperial College London, The Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute, the Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environnement, and the Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre.

The core team also works with climate scientists and other experts in the country on which the study is being conducted, providing critical knowledge and insights on weather, databases, modelling and impacts.

Why are WWA studies performed rapidly?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/05/07/panama-canal-drought-not-caused-by-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson