Author Topic: Joe Biden Calls Illegal Aliens ‘Model Citizens’ While Promoting Amnesty  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Calls Illegal Aliens ‘Model Citizens’ While Promoting Amnesty

John Binder 7 May 2024

President Joe Biden declared illegal aliens, enrolled and eligible for former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), “model citizens” during a Cinco de Mayo event at the White House.

After opening Obamacare rolls to DACA illegal aliens, Biden said his ultimate goal is to offer amnesty to not only those enrolled in DACA but also those eligible for the Obama-era program.

Under such a plan, millions of illegal aliens would secure green cards and, eventually, naturalized American citizenship. Biden justified the policy by calling DACA illegal aliens “model citizens,” akin to Americans.

“The first bill I introduced was about DACA, to make sure that they have a … direct path to citizenship … we created [DACA] 12 years ago,” Biden said:

It’s given 800,000 DREAMers a chance to go to work and school, contribute their immense talents in America. But more than a third of DREAMers couldn’t get health insurance. It’s wrong. And this rule changes all that. DREAMers can now get health insurance, as they deserve.

My first day in office, as I said, I sent a comprehensive immigration reform bill to Congress. It expands legal paths for entries for families and employers. It includes pathways to citizenship for DREAMers in the only country that they ever called home.

I love it when people say, “Why DREAMers?” Can you imagine a kid, two years old, saying, “Mom, don’t take me across the Rio Grande; it’s against the law”? Give me a break. These have been model citizens.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/07/joe-biden-calls-illegal-aliens-model-citizens-while-promoting-amnesty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

'After opening Obamacare rolls to DACA' aren't those Dreamer children pushing 60?

Online Kamaji