Author Topic: The JFK Assassination Zapruder Film with Robert Groden ~ America's Untold Stories  (Read 195 times)

Online corbe

The JFK Assassination Zapruder Film with Robert Groden ~ America's Untold Stories

Join Eric Hunley and Mark Groubert of America's Untold Stories as they sit down with the legendary Robert Groden to delve into his unparalleled legacy with the Zapruder film and his esteemed status within the JFK Assassination research community.In this captivating interview, Robert Groden shares his deep insights and experiences, offering a rare glimpse into the intricate web of conspiracy theories, evidence, and historical significance surrounding the Zapruder film and the JFK Assassination. Discover the untold stories and hidden truths as Groden provides a firsthand account of his involvement and contributions to this pivotal moment in history.

Gain a deeper understanding of the impact and implications of the Zapruder film, as well as Groden's pivotal role in shaping the narrative and discourse surrounding one of the most pivotal events in American history. This thought-provoking conversation promises to shed light on the enigmatic legacy of the Zapruder film and the ongoing quest for truth within the JFK Assassination research community.

Don't miss this exclusive interview as Eric Hunley and Mark Groubert guide you through a compelling exploration of Robert Groden's profound legacy and his enduring influence on the enduring mystery of the JFK Assassination. Tune in for an unforgettable journey through history and conspiracy, as America's Untold Stories presents a riveting conversation with one of the foremost authorities on this pivotal moment in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqXLMqaYM8E
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien