Author Topic: Students take protests a step further with clueless conversions to Islam  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Students take protests a step further with clueless conversions to Islam
May 7, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

Some activist students who have glommed onto the Palestinian cause as the next big thing have taken it a step further with their apparent conversion to Islam.

Just as naive young people were quick to adopt the virulently anti-white racist agenda of the militant Black Lives Matter movement during the George Floyd “Summer of Love” four years ago, they are now protesting against Israel’s war on the Hamas terror organization in Gaza and embracing the so-called religion of peace.

Further showing how much the quality of higher education in America has fallen off a cliff, images and videos of cosplaying students embracing Islam itself have been posted to social media.

Among the videos drawing mockery for the clueless embrace of a religion that isn’t exactly tolerant of Western liberal ideals like feminism and homosexuality is one of a mass conversion at UCLA where hundreds of students hit their knees for Allah during the traditional Muslim call to prayer.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1785891276228895152

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/05/07/students-take-protests-a-step-further-with-clueless-conversions-to-islam-1457688/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Yes, it’s all about Islam.

The “Palestine” thing is just another cover for the real issue.

Let these fools convert.  See how long they last.  Including before their heads are chopped off.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Do they know the penalty for leaving Islam is death?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not sure I am buying it, could be Muslim idiots (already Muslim) bowing down, but how are we to know they are college kids and not just Muzzies that came on campus. I too can walk around local colleges without attending classes again.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 03:15:57 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

I'm sure the formerly radical feminist girls will enjoy their future lives as Muslims.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is what Marxists do, bum rush escalation to radicalize and attack their political opposition with whatever form of violence they can come up with on the way to revolution, dictatorship, and despotic tyranny. Islam is just another vehicle.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder how long these morons can go without their booze and bacon? It would almost be worth it to see the reality of islam hit all the <Queers>, transgenders and women hit them alongside the head! Now that they have converted they should be sent to a moslem country for the summer to complete their religious conversion....I hope they get a big reality boot right up their collective @$$!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Do they know the penalty for leaving Islam is death?

It's the same as refusing to accept Islam.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Let these fools convert.  See how long they last.  Including before their heads are chopped off.
Shahada in...blood out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The trannies will be a big hit in Mecca when they are required to go on the Hajj.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A Fishrrman original:
Islam is Right
About LGBTQ

(pass it on)