General Category > Health/Education

Students take protests a step further with clueless conversions to Islam

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Students take protests a step further with clueless conversions to Islam
May 7, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

Some activist students who have glommed onto the Palestinian cause as the next big thing have taken it a step further with their apparent conversion to Islam.

Just as naive young people were quick to adopt the virulently anti-white racist agenda of the militant Black Lives Matter movement during the George Floyd “Summer of Love” four years ago, they are now protesting against Israel’s war on the Hamas terror organization in Gaza and embracing the so-called religion of peace.

Further showing how much the quality of higher education in America has fallen off a cliff, images and videos of cosplaying students embracing Islam itself have been posted to social media.

Among the videos drawing mockery for the clueless embrace of a religion that isn’t exactly tolerant of Western liberal ideals like feminism and homosexuality is one of a mass conversion at UCLA where hundreds of students hit their knees for Allah during the traditional Muslim call to prayer.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1785891276228895152

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/05/07/students-take-protests-a-step-further-with-clueless-conversions-to-islam-1457688/

the OlLine Rebel:
Yes, it’s all about Islam.

The “Palestine” thing is just another cover for the real issue.

Let these fools convert.  See how long they last.  Including before their heads are chopped off.

LMAO:
Do they know the penalty for leaving Islam is death?

Sighlass:
Not sure I am buying it, could be Muslim idiots (already Muslim) bowing down, but how are we to know they are college kids and not just Muzzies that came on campus. I too can walk around local colleges without attending classes again.

mountaineer:
I'm sure the formerly radical feminist girls will enjoy their future lives as Muslims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version