Author Topic: IN THE LIMELIGHT: Hotel in NYC's Theatre District Converted to Migrant Shelter  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IN THE LIMELIGHT: Hotel in NYC's Theatre District Converted to Migrant Shelter
posted by Hannity Staff - 5.06.24

According to a New York Post report, The Square Hotel in New York City’s Theatre District has been converted into an emergency migrant shelter as the chaotic border crisis continues.

“To our valued guests: it is with great sadness that we announce the Square Hotel will be closed for the foreseeable future. We appreciate your patronage and hope to welcome you back someday soon,” the Square Hotel says on its Facebook page.

The hotel’s website says, “Please pardon our appearance as we slip into something new! We look forward to welcoming you in the future.”

From The New York Post:

https://hannity.com/media-room/in-the-limelight-hotel-in-nycs-theatre-district-converted-to-migrant-shelter/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

“These hotels could be doing a fine tourist business right now, but they are being lazy, and a sure-thing 100-percent occupancy on the city dime, and without having to provide traditional hotel services, is just too good a deal to pass up,” said Nicole Gelinas, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute.
So it's not like they're being forced into this. Shameful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org