Author Topic: A DEI military cannot protect or defend America  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A DEI military cannot protect or defend America
« on: May 06, 2024, 02:12:28 pm »
May 6, 2024
A DEI military cannot protect or defend America
By M.B. Mathews

DEI has infiltrated our American military like a deadly toxin, making it incapable of defending our shores or our country. The higher-ups in the American armed forces have somehow succumbed to a racist philosophy that recruits, promotes, hires, and rewards black, brown, and Hispanic members at the expense of white people, who need not apply.

Word is out: White people will not be hired or promoted according to merit, nor will they even be allowed to function the way other races function so long as DEI has a branch in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, or any other American defense mechanism. In short, hiring and promoting in the military according to race seems to be more important than defending our country. This is suicidal madness.

From a report at The Daily Signal, there is this:

The Heritage Foundation recently hosted a series of panel discussions, ‘Seizing the Moment to Defeat DEI,’ that brought together top conservative minds to discuss how to combat what they regard as those divisive leftist policies. (The Daily Signal is the news outlet of The Heritage Foundation.) … a former Army infantry officer, said the military became a testing ground for non-merit-based hiring programs, mainly through affirmative action and later DEI-based hiring practices, emphasizing race and sexual orientation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/a_dei_military_cannot_protect_or_defend_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: A DEI military cannot protect or defend America
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 03:10:34 pm »
Bullets and I.E.D.'s are color blind.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 04:39:37 pm »
A fundamental of any military is unit cohesion and loyalty. Training soldiers to hate or be suspicious of persons of some skin color or ethnic origin prevents unit cohesion and loyalty. Racist leadership can only exacerbate this deadly deficiency.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 11:28:41 pm »
DEI is more than mere policy.

It's a weapon. And... it's working.