Author Topic: The Runaway Biden Problem Train Is Gathering Steam and Heading Towards the November Cliff  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Runaway Biden Problem Train Is Gathering Steam and Heading Towards the November Cliff
Adam Turner

If the Presidential election were held on May 7, 2024, Republican Donald Trump would probably repeat the feat of Democrat Grover Cleveland – over 100 years ago – to become only the second President ousted from the White House to return four years later.

Trump is currently leading in virtually all of the national and state polling. The RealClearPolitics polling average has him up by 1.3 points nationally, and he has been leading by around two points for almost a year now. To keep this in perspective, during 2016 and 2020, Trump rarely led in any polling, and never led in the average. Also, Trump is leading by an average of 3.2 points in the battleground states, which include Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. And for Biden to win these battleground states, and thus the electoral college, he will almost certainly have to win the popular vote by at least three points, a five-point swing from where we currently are.

Joe Biden is also facing some huge electoral problems that make things even worse for him. Let’s re-examine the five old problems still facing Biden, and one new (sixth) one, as well.  Here they are, in order of their importance:   

more
https://redstate.com/adam-turner/2024/05/06/the-runaway-biden-problem-train-is-gathering-steam-and-heading-towards-the-november-cliff-n2173773
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Trains generally do not go over a 'cliff'.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

On Boston's MBTA, trains usually collide, derail, catch fire, kill unsuspecting passengers, and lose power between stations ... haven't gone off a cliff ... yet ... in due time.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.