Author Topic: Update: Baja AG confirms bodies recovered are that of missing surfers  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Update: Baja AG confirms bodies recovered are that of missing surfers
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: May 5, 2024 / 02:14 PM CDT

Updated: May 5, 2024 / 09:27 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Baja California Attorney General Maria Elena Andrade Ramírez has confirmed the bodies recovered in a 50-foot-deep well Friday are that of brothers Jake and Callum Robinson of Australia and Jack Carter Rhoad of San Diego

Andrade Ramírez’s office issued a news release Sunday evening stating “families of the victims had positively identified” their loved ones.

On Sunday morning she had said the bodies recovered from the well were in an “advanced state of decomposition” and DNA testing would be required, something that is now moot according to Baja’s attorney general.

Missing surfers — 1 American, 2 Australians — found dead in Baja
It appears the three men were victims of a robbery, and when they resisted giving up their truck, they were shot and killed, and then dumped into the well.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/baja-attorney-general-confirms-highly-likely-bodies-recovered-are-that-of-missing-surfers-from-australia-and-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson