Author Topic: POLL: 68% of Americans believe the U.S. is “out of control” under Biden  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLL: 68% of Americans believe the U.S. is “out of control” under Biden
05/05/2024 // Laura Harris 

A recent YouGov/The Economist poll reveals that 68 percent of Americans believe that the United States has become "out of control" under the leadership of President Joe Biden.
The poll, conducted among 1,755 Americans from April 28 to 30, asked the respondents how they perceive "things in this country these days." Sixty-eight percent of respondents believe that the nation is veering "out of control." By contrast, only 16 percent view the U.S. as "under control."

Moreover, the poll reveals that the perception of a nation spiraling out of control transcends partisan lines. A higher percentage of Democrats believe "things are out of control" (48 percent) rather than "under control" (31 percent). Meanwhile, a substantial 70 percent of Independents share the sentiment, along with nearly 90 percent of Republicans. Only 11 percent of Independents feel the country is under control. This perception is also held in high numbers across various demographic categories such as race, gender, age and income.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-05-americans-believe-us-out-of-control-under-biden.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson