Author Topic: Shock survey reveals huge number of Americans see another civil war within five years  (Read 169 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
A shocking new poll revealed that over 40 percent of Americans believe their country could be torn apart by another civil war within the next five years.

Rasmussen Reports conducted a national telephone and online survey, which revealed 41 per cent of likely US voters think a second civil war is on the horizon, with 16 per cent saying one in the next five years would be very likely.

On the other hand, 49 per cent of participants did not believe a civil war in the next five years is likely to occur, and 20 per cent responded not likely at all.

It also showed that this is a partisan issue, with 37 per cent of voters agreeing that a civil war is more likely to happen if Joe Biden is re-elected this year.

By comparison, 25 per cent saw the conflict being more likely under Donald Trump, and 30 per cent said it would not make much difference who the president is.

https://www.the-express.com/news/us-news/136485/america-civil-war-five-years-poll
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A shocking new poll revealed that over 40 percent of Americans believe their country could be torn apart by another civil war within the next five years.

Rasmussen Reports conducted a national telephone and online survey, which revealed 41 per cent of likely US voters think a second civil war is on the horizon, with 16 per cent saying one in the next five years would be very likely.

On the other hand, 49 per cent of participants did not believe a civil war in the next five years is likely to occur, and 20 per cent responded not likely at all.

It also showed that this is a partisan issue, with 37 per cent of voters agreeing that a civil war is more likely to happen if Joe Biden is re-elected this year.

By comparison, 25 per cent saw the conflict being more likely under Donald Trump, and 30 per cent said it would not make much difference who the president is.

https://www.the-express.com/news/us-news/136485/america-civil-war-five-years-poll

It's definitely coming. Whether or not it happens before I leave I cannot tell.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

It's definitely coming. Whether or not it happens before I leave I cannot tell.

It is something that has been brewing for quite sometime and IMHO may just happen right before the election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.