Author Topic: Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania  (Read 779 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania
« on: May 05, 2024, 08:04:49 pm »
Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania

Pam Key5 May 202417
1:23

Senator John Fetterman (D-PA) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that he was confident President Joe Biden will beat former President Donald Trump in November in his home state.

Partial transcript as follows:

MARGARET BRENNAN: In the state of Pennsylvania, our CBS polling shows it’s going to be a very tight presidential race for Joe Biden to be reelected.

FETTERMAN: Correct.

BRENNAN: The issue of the economy is of paramount importance and in your state, our polling shows there’s more confidence in Trump’s leadership on the economy than in Biden’s and this is very acute around the issue of oil and gas. How worried are you?

FETTERMAN: I’m not- I’m not worried about that. And I want to be very clear, Joe Biden beat- he beat Trump in Pennsylvania and he’s going to do that again. But it’s going to be very close. Absolutely. I’ve been calling that- I’ve been having that same conversation since 2016, that it’s going to be very competitive. And now oil and gas, of course that’s an issue, but it’s not going to be- it’s going to define the race and that’s for sure. Again, we have that two very stark choice between those two. And it’s- it’s very clear that it’s- it’s not going to be a defining factor for sure.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/05/fetterman-joe-biden-will-beat-trump-in-pennsylvania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 08:22:36 pm »
It’ll be close but probably

Biden will also take my state of Wisc but it will be close

Neither candidate will get over 50% in each state
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 08:28:42 pm »
I'm waiting till after the DEM convention.  If Joe is still standing, then I'll start paying attention to predictions, polls and stats.  I'm just still not convinced the DEMS are going to run him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 08:35:10 pm »
that's probably  a good idea, it's too far out to call but what else did you expect Fetterman to say?  He is out of favor in his party with his support of Israel. I actually think Biden is more likely to win Wisconsin than there, if there's not 100% memory care patient turnout again.

Online banddag

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 08:41:58 pm »
I'm waiting till after the DEM convention.  If Joe is still standing, then I'll start paying attention to predictions, polls and stats.  I'm just still not convinced the DEMS are going to run him.

I posted Biden would step down at the DNC convention to be replaced with a moderate Bill Clinton 2 0 string on crime and illegal immigration and was attacked as a troll

Biden is getting exponentially worse each month. Guy can barely walk 10 steps

The person who replaced him will be out of the blue.  If Trump is still in he will not know what hit him
 Maybe moderate dem gov  Laura Kelly from Kansas
75% of Dems do not want biden
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:45:37 pm by banddag »

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 08:54:03 pm »
I posted Biden would step down at the DNC convention to be replaced with a moderate Bill Clinton 2 0 string on crime and illegal immigration and was attacked as a troll

Biden is getting exponentially worse each month. Guy can barely walk 10 steps

The person who replaced him will be out of the blue.  If Trump is still in he will not know what hit him
 Maybe moderate dem gov  Laura Kelly from Kansas
75% of Dems do not want biden

Well, I wasn't one that attacked you...so moving forward .....if Joe steps down now or replaced at the convention Harris would still be in the picture, so what they are going to do with her, I'm not sure of.  Harris as president for a short time, and then her VP would move into her slot.  Harris is a liability.  I believe she's already been told her days are numbered.

Look for someone like Holder, Jarret, Michelle, maybe even Newsome.....

I believe the DEMS' plan has been in the works for quite awhile and they are just waiting for the right opportunity to make their move.

I agree; Trump is going to be blindsided.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online banddag

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2024, 09:35:20 pm »
Harris would still be in the picture, so what they are going to do with her, I'm not sure of.
Look for someone like Holder, Jarret, Michelle, maybe even Newsome.....

I agree; Trump is going to be blindsided.

Harris will be given her walking papers. She knows the country looks upon her as a joke.

The country has moved back to the center so no far left candidates like Newsom. I still think it will be someone new and fresh. No old retreads.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2024, 10:17:06 pm »
PA is utterly corrupt. It doesn't matter what the voters want - the Dems will get what they want.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2024, 10:18:37 pm »
bele wrote:
"...if Joe steps down now or replaced at the convention Harris would still be in the picture, so what they are going to do with her, I'm not sure of."

NO!
Absolutely not!

kamala (sutra) is the sitting Vice President until January 20, 2025.
She only becomes president if ol' white joe vacates the office before that date.

If ol' white joe announces that he will not be a candidate in November (but will still remain in office to finish his term), kamala's claim to the presidency or even the vice presidency VANISHES in a puff of smoke because SHE will no longer be a candidate, either. (why do they call the VP a "running mate"?)

In that case, kamala will have to fight for the nomination as any other candidate.
If The Party chooses someone else, well, tough luck.
And they WILL choose "someone else"...

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2024, 11:22:20 pm »
Here you have an incumbent with 39.7% approval, and under normal circumstances headed for a decisive loss in every swing state.  For the republicans to mangle this opportunity is quite impressive in its own right.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2024, 12:19:34 am »
It’ll be close but probably

Biden will also take my state of Wisc but it will be close

Think how different things would be if we had a Republican heading the Republican ticket in November.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2024, 12:29:24 am »

You are a troll.  But not for that post.  It's because you are an ill-informed ignoramus.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2024, 02:16:23 am »
Fetterman probably doesn't believe that at all.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus