General Category > Elections 2024

Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Fetterman: Joe Biden Will Beat Trump in Pennsylvania

Pam Key5 May 202417
1:23

Senator John Fetterman (D-PA) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that he was confident President Joe Biden will beat former President Donald Trump in November in his home state.

Partial transcript as follows:

MARGARET BRENNAN: In the state of Pennsylvania, our CBS polling shows it’s going to be a very tight presidential race for Joe Biden to be reelected.

FETTERMAN: Correct.

BRENNAN: The issue of the economy is of paramount importance and in your state, our polling shows there’s more confidence in Trump’s leadership on the economy than in Biden’s and this is very acute around the issue of oil and gas. How worried are you?

FETTERMAN: I’m not- I’m not worried about that. And I want to be very clear, Joe Biden beat- he beat Trump in Pennsylvania and he’s going to do that again. But it’s going to be very close. Absolutely. I’ve been calling that- I’ve been having that same conversation since 2016, that it’s going to be very competitive. And now oil and gas, of course that’s an issue, but it’s not going to be- it’s going to define the race and that’s for sure. Again, we have that two very stark choice between those two. And it’s- it’s very clear that it’s- it’s not going to be a defining factor for sure.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/05/fetterman-joe-biden-will-beat-trump-in-pennsylvania/

LMAO:
It’ll be close but probably

Biden will also take my state of Wisc but it will be close

Neither candidate will get over 50% in each state

libertybele:
I'm waiting till after the DEM convention.  If Joe is still standing, then I'll start paying attention to predictions, polls and stats.  I'm just still not convinced the DEMS are going to run him.

collins:
that's probably  a good idea, it's too far out to call but what else did you expect Fetterman to say?  He is out of favor in his party with his support of Israel. I actually think Biden is more likely to win Wisconsin than there, if there's not 100% memory care patient turnout again.

banddag:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 05, 2024, 08:28:42 pm ---I'm waiting till after the DEM convention.  If Joe is still standing, then I'll start paying attention to predictions, polls and stats.  I'm just still not convinced the DEMS are going to run him.

--- End quote ---

I posted Biden would step down at the DNC convention to be replaced with a moderate Bill Clinton 2 0 string on crime and illegal immigration and was attacked as a troll

Biden is getting exponentially worse each month. Guy can barely walk 10 steps

The person who replaced him will be out of the blue.  If Trump is still in he will not know what hit him
 Maybe moderate dem gov  Laura Kelly from Kansas
75% of Dems do not want biden

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version