Author Topic: Thank God For Straight White Men... Derek Hunter  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thank God For Straight White Men... Derek Hunter
« on: May 05, 2024, 04:33:50 pm »
Thank God For Straight White Men
Derek Hunter

That headline is highly unfashionable and will not get me any job offers to be president of any university, but it’s true – straight, white men kick ass. It doesn’t hurt that I’m one of them, and it is incomplete to think ONLY people like me kick ass, we awesome people come in every flavor. But no group of people has been more demonized by the left than the people who, if we’re being honest, have done more for our species than any other.

It's probably a hate crime at any of those “martyrs camps” on campuses to point that out, just as it’s probably a hate crime to point out just how much of the good things in life people enjoy – technology, medicine, clothes, various delicious foods – were the fruits of evil whitey’s colonization and work. True story, look it up.

That’s the reason no one on the left, while screaming bloody murder about some Kardashian sister braiding their hair being “CULTURAL APPROPRIATOR,” never bothers to hate the “colonizers” who invented antibiotics or the awful privileged monsters who created the cell phones they’re using to inform the world of just how oppressed they are as they wait in line at Starbucks to pay $10 for a cup of flavored warm water.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/05/05/thank-god-for-straight-white-men-n2638634
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online The_Reader_David

Re: Thank God For Straight White Men... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 05:17:38 pm »
Modern science, technology, medicine, and the norms of Anglo-Saxon law are all very strong arguments for the superiority of the culture of Europe, and specifically north-western Europe.

I wonder whether the protestors would like to be tried for a crime under a system of law that lacked writs of habeas corpus, trial by jury, the presumption of innocence, and the requirement that the state proved its case beyond a reasonable doubt.  Would they prefer Islamic law?  Chinese legalism? Code Napoleon?  The Code of Hammurabi? The legal system the prevailed in Benin when its kings were selling fellow-Africans to European traders as slaves? Whatever systems of law prevailed among the Aztecs or the Hindus before European colonialism replace them?  Didn't think so. I suspect they all like the Anglo-Saxon system just fine and will daddy's lawyer on speed-dial in case their protest goes sideways.

As Jordan Peterson put it "The Common Law is a bloody miracle!"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 05:18:29 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.