Author Topic: WATCH: Gangbanger Crashes Into Big Rig While Smuggling Illegals In Pickup Bed  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Gangbanger Crashes Into Big Rig While Smuggling Illegals In Pickup Bed

Border Hawk
May 3, 2024

A known gang member was arrested for smuggling illegal aliens after he crashed a pickup truck into a big rig tractor while fleeing from police in Texas, authorities say.

On Tuesday, the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) released footage of the dangerous pursuit, which unfolded on April 24 in Webb County, near the southern border.

TxDPS troopers attempted to pull over a suspicious vehicle when the driver began taking evasive action that jeopardized the safety of other motorists.

The suspect sped down the shoulder of an on-ramp to Interstate 35, narrowly avoiding other cars in their designated lanes.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-gangbanger-crashes-into-big-rig-while-smuggling-illegals-in-pickup-bed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson