Author Topic: The Left, Win or Lose, Will Never Give Up... Mark Lewis  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left, Win or Lose, Will Never Give Up... Mark Lewis
« on: May 05, 2024, 04:05:58 pm »
The Left, Win or Lose, Will Never Give Up
Mark Lewis

I’m not a great believer in polls, especially right now.  I’m sure there is some truth to them, some attempts at accuracy. Pollsters need a modicum of precision or they lose credibility.  And if they lose credibility, they lose money.  But, at best, I’m suspicious about polls, especially several months before an election, especially since 2016 and 2022.  The only poll that will really matter is the one taken on November 5. 

But currently, just about all the polls indicate that Donald Trump is ahead, and some say by a significant margin, even in most of the so-called “swing states.”  This information has caused a lot of Republicans and pro-Trump people to be filled with glee.  “Polls have Trump ahead.  He’s going to win!”  Hope indeed springs eternal.

These polls do look good for Mr. Trump, but we all understand the need for prudence.  There are too many months between now and the election, too many variables that can intervene.  The Democrats, of course, are going to do everything they can to win the election, and that means they will try to steal votes, cheat, lie, do whatever they think necessary.   But Biden and the Democrats have some serious problems now, and that’s good news for Trump and his supporters, too.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2024/05/05/the-left-win-or-lose-will-never-give-up-n2638635
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Left, Win or Lose, Will Never Give Up... Mark Lewis
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 04:32:41 pm »
Of course they’ll never give up. But they must be soundly discredited and defeated. They have to be clearly defined to the public by credible opposition and their blood supply, a growing government and massive deficit spending, needs to be cut off
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 05:57:18 pm »

This is the only way they will ever give up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 06:18:11 pm »
I still think if either party replaced their candidate they would likely win in a landslide. Both candidates are widely disliked.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 10:50:15 pm »
Vulcan is dead-on right above.

The only good communist is...
The only good muslim is...

Sorry if you don't like this post.