General Category > Elections 2024

Constitution Party - Presidential Acceptance Speech

<< < (2/2)

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on May 05, 2024, 06:10:55 pm ---Thanks @libertybele, I am liking him (Randall Terry). Just a few minutes in... He is personable and his take on the 2nd Amendment is great. He is willing to take on Transsexuals and Gays head on... He doesn't fold on abortion issues. Seems he is a fighter... and folks call Trump a fighter, he couldn't say anything Terry is saying...

--- End quote ---

So if by a major fluke he wins, how is going to do it without Congressional approval?

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on May 05, 2024, 06:10:55 pm ---Thanks @libertybele, I am liking him (Randall Terry). Just a few minutes in... He is personable and his take on the 2nd Amendment is great. He is willing to take on Transsexuals and Gays head on... He doesn't fold on abortion issues. Seems he is a fighter... and folks call Trump a fighter, he couldn't say anything Terry is saying...

--- End quote ---

Yes he is definitely a fighter. He's quite energetic to say the least and I don't know if his 'preacher like' speeches are going to be welcome, nor am I sure that that will be enough to get him onto the ballot in all 50 states.  IF he should be able to do so, it will be a first for the Constitution Party and I may give him another look. 

libertybele:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on May 05, 2024, 06:23:32 pm ---At least Mr. Terry will put up a strong fight. Which honestly is more than I expected from the Constitution Party at this stage.

--- End quote ---

They don't have a lot of time left to qualify to be on the ballot is the problem. Lack of funding has always been their shortcoming.  They just can't compete with those who have billionaires and millionaires backing them with deep pockets.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on May 05, 2024, 06:30:35 pm ---
So if by a major fluke he wins, how is going to do it without Congressional approval?

--- End quote ---
If a 3rd party should be voted in...that's going to be quite the upset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version