Author Topic: Biden's Handler Messes Up and Fails to Cover Him As His Stilted Walk to Helicopter Is Exposed  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Handler Messes Up and Fails to Cover Him As His Stilted Walk to Helicopter Is Exposed
By Nick Arama | 1:06 PM on May 04, 2024

We've been covering the continuing saga of Joe Biden's handlers trying to deal with his issues.

I reported on this on Friday, as he came back to the White House from campaigning in North Carolina. He seemed to have great trouble going down the steps from Marine One very slowly. His left heel caught/dragged on a step, and had it caught a little bit more, he likely would have done a face-plant right on the lawn. Whatever steps they are employing to help his walking, they're not working.

But there's only so much they can do with the failed product they're trying to sell. You can't cover him every minute and you can only spin so much. And it looks like they failed a bit on Friday evening as he headed out to Marine One, on the way to yet another weekend vacation in Wilmington.

According to reports, they're supposed to be walking with him to prevent the media from being able to focus on his bad gait that makes him look like he's ancient. It has the side benefits of showing Biden where to go and preventing him from talking with reporters.

But the handler walking with him made a mistake; she fell down on her duty. She walked initially on the left side, not the right side, so she wasn't preventing the media from seeing Biden and the media got a good look at just how bad his stilted walk is. Check out the right leg, and the robotic, stilted walk to the helicopter.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1786547516596510829

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/04/bidens-handlers-fail-him-as-you-get-a-good-look-at-his-struggle-to-the-helicopter-n2173741
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

When Trump was president and he did that shuffle down that ramp, the media had a field day

This guy shuffles on flat ground and the media is silent. Are there any journalists anymore?

Unlike Mayor Brandon Johnson of Chicago, he can’t run from reporters
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 01:40:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is one tall blade of grass away from a face plant into the turf.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.