Author Topic: He's Getting Worse: Now the Biden Team Is Trying to Reduce Joe's Speaking Time.. Nick Arama  (Read 999 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He's Getting Worse: Now the Biden Team Is Trying to Reduce Joe's Speaking Time
Nick Arama
~4 minutes

The Biden team is scrambling, trying to figure out how to deal with a problem like Joe Biden.

They've put him in new shoes to help prevent him from tripping. They've reportedly had handlers covering him, standing between the media and Biden to obscure his stilted, elderly walk. They got him the short stairs to reduce steps into Air Force One. But as we've said, that's still not hiding all the issues.

Now, they've come up with a new plan, according to NBC — they're going to be shortening his speeches.

Less is more, they claim, and "quality over quantity."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1786886391311298907

“There’s a strategic advantage at this point in the race to boiling down your message to the three or four most salient, compelling arguments for why President Biden should be re-elected,” said TJ Ducklo, the Biden campaign’s senior adviser for communications. “That will often translate to the stump [speech] being whittled down to its sharpest, most dynamic form. That’s what you’re seeing.”

Oh, come on, man. Should we also note that Ducklo was the guy who threatened to "destroy" a reporter then resigned after an outcry? Biden had promised to boot anyone involved in harassment. Yet here he is again on Biden's campaign team. So much for Biden's promise. 

Even NBC wasn't exactly buying Ducklo's line now.

more
 https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/05/biden-speeches-being-cut-short-n2173771
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Dementia is progressive

IOW, you don’t get better when you have it. And stressful situations exacerbate it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The incredible shrinking president.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

“There’s a strategic advantage at this point in the race to boiling down your message to the three or four most salient, compelling arguments for why President Biden should be re-elected,” said TJ Ducklo, the Biden campaign’s senior adviser for communications. “That will often translate to the stump [speech] being whittled down to its sharpest, most dynamic form. That’s what you’re seeing.”

Who is he trying to convince? Us or himself?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Don't these people have one iota of self respect? It's pitiful to watch them turn themselves into grotesque pretzels with their sorry mental gymnastics in an attempt to reelect an addled president. Further proof that they love their party far more than their country. Have they no self respect?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Hoodat

Even more telling, there has been zero attempt to elevate Kamala Harris to make her look even remotely Presidential.  The most likely reason is that it has proved to be an impossible task.  Either way, they are fully vested solely in Biden as their ticket for the next four years.  They can't even fall back on the White House being in good hands if Biden faulters.

You would think they would at least be pushing out Kamala as having leadership capability.  But she is nowhere to be found.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Even more telling, there has been zero attempt to elevate Kamala Harris to make her look even remotely Presidential.  The most likely reason is that it has proved to be an impossible task.  Either way, they are fully vested solely in Biden as their ticket for the next four years.  They can't even fall back on the White House being in good hands if Biden faulters.

You would think they would at least be pushing out Kamala as having leadership capability.  But she is nowhere to be found.

That’s right

I’ve seen no attempt to try to allay  concerns  voters have over Biden’s decline by demonstrating that should something happened to Biden in the second term, Harris would be able to step in and handle the role of commander-in-chief

Instead, except for the occasional “Momala” couch sitting session with Drew Barrymore, she’s been hidden. They’re strategy is fooling people by hiding Harris and surrounding Biden when he walks so voters don’t see his decline. This is a guy that can no longer read a Teleprompter and his replacement, should something happened to him, is a blithering idiot

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Don't these people have one iota of self respect?

No

Barry Goldwater

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The 2024 presidential debates are going to be interesting.

(umm... do you still believe there are going to BE "presidential debates" this time around...?)

Offline Hoodat

The 2024 presidential debates are going to be interesting.

(umm... do you still believe there are going to BE "presidential debates" this time around...?)

I really hope we don't have a repeat of the 2020 debate where Trump lost to dementia Joe.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

Progressives spew illogical nonsense, so dementia isn't really much of an impediment to that.

Offline mountaineer

We need more of Kamala at the mic. Right? (cackle cackle)

What's worse than four more years of Joe Biden?
Even one day of President Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/America_2100/status/1787888227069706393
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Our Joe understands Shakespeare's admonition spoken by Polonius, in act 2,  scene 2 of Hamlet,.."brevity is the soul of wit"..

Offline LMAO

We need more of Kamala at the mic. Right? (cackle cackle)

What's worse than four more years of Joe Biden?
Even one day of President Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/America_2100/status/1787888227069706393

That’s actually a good ad

The DNC is trying to hide her at the moment. This ad brings her front and center

Barry Goldwater