Author Topic: PHOTOS: Biden’s Released Migrants Still Camp on Streets of El Paso  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PHOTOS: Biden’s Released Migrants Still Camp on Streets of El Paso

Randy Clark/Breitbart TexasRANDY CLARK4 May 2024

EL PASO, Texas — Despite a marked slowdown in migrant crossings into Texas in recent months, migrants released by the Biden administration can still be found sleeping and congregating in the heart of downtown El Paso.

The migrants say they stay in a downtown church shelter during the night and roam the downtown commercial area during the day. Many migrants panhandle or look for odd jobs to earn money, while others loiter in alleyways and street corners as local shoppers walk past.

Breitbart Texas spoke to Julieta, a migrant from Nicaragua, and her family. Julieta says she and her family have been on the downtown streets for eighteen days since entering the United States illegally. Julieta was accompanied by her father, mother, and three small children. As the children played, her father sat in the shade and spoke about eventually reaching Houston.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ts-of-el-paso/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson