Author Topic: Climate Crisis Inc. Takes a Hit  (Read 77 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Crisis Inc. Takes a Hit
« on: May 05, 2024, 12:24:03 pm »
Climate Crisis Inc. Takes a Hit
11 hours ago Kip Hansen 13 Comments

News Brief by Kip Hansen  — 4 May 2024

Climate Crisis Inc., a nebulous, secretive  but highly organized cabal of activist groups, NGOs living on dark money from billionaires and rest of the climate-crisis industry (see The Breakthrough Institute’s  latest bombshell:  The Climate Industry’s Misdirection Campaign by Jessica Weinkle), took a serious hit on May 1st:  Ninth Circuit Dismisses Kids’ Climate Case (Again).  (National Law Review).

One of the several sub-departments of Climate Crisis Inc. (residing in the Propaganda Ministry thereof), Inside Climate News, bemoans this news in a piece titled:  “Appeals Court Ordered the Dismissal of a Landmark Youth Climate Court Case”.

The “Landmark Youth Climate Case” is known as Juliana v. United States.  The Wiki supplies a (not-necessarily unbiased)  summary of the case here.

There are lots of viewpoints on the dismissal of the case, which is not quite final.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/05/04/climate-crisis-inc-takes-a-hit/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson