Author Topic: Startling Statistics About The Campus Riots  (Read 369 times)

Offline libertybele

Startling Statistics About The Campus Riots
« on: May 04, 2024, 07:59:09 pm »
Startling Statistics About The Campus Riots

Have you ever seen photos that seem off, but you can't pinpoint why? After seeing countless images of the border invasion a few years ago, it struck me that these “Illegals” were oddly well-dressed. Moreover, most had brand-new or nearly new backpacks and phones. It's evident that someone or something was bankrolling their invasion, raising the question of potential external influence.

Upon viewing the videos of the campus rioters, one couldn't help but notice the anomalies. The methods of operations were strikingly similar, and the equipment was surprisingly high-end. Did anyone else spot the brand-new multicolored tents that popped up overnight nationwide? From New York to California, campuses were uniformly equipped, a clear indication of orchestrated collaboration.
From New York to California, campuses were uniformly equipped, a clear indication of orchestrated collaboration

Of course, Woke Democrats insist on looking past the obvious and try to redefine what’s actually taking place. Patricia Fahy, the chair of the Assembly Committee on Higher Education, criticized the arrest of peaceful student protesters. She posted on X:

“As the Chair of NY’s Higher Education Committee, I am disturbed by the use of riot police to forcibly remove students amid what has been largely peaceful, nonviolent protests at @Columbia and others. By design, colleges are intended to be places for open debate and discourse, which includes the right to free speech and assembly. One can oppose or criticize the policies of Netanyahu’s government and not be antisemitic. That being said, no student, regardless of religious beliefs or ethnicity, should feel threatened, unsafe, or harassed. Our campuses must remain stewards of open and free discourse and debate as they were historically intended to be.”

It may be necessary to remind the chair of NY's Higher Education Committee that the current student protestors are not peaceful. Their actions include threatening violence, setting up illegal encampments, trespassing, demolishing the inside of buildings, leaving large amounts of debris, denying Jewish students access to classrooms, and forcing the school to cancel in-person classes for the remainder of the term. These actions do not indicate that the protestors are campaigning for peace............

https://canadafreepress.com/article/startling-statistics-about-the-campus-riots
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Startling Statistics About The Campus Riots
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 04:32:01 am »
Now someone should go back and see if the signs at different locations (those nice, spontaneous professionally printed signs) are the same...which would be evidence of coordination or even central planning.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Startling Statistics About The Campus Riots
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 08:01:05 pm »
It is not a mystery.  George Soros via his Open Society has been funding anarchy for many years in the USA.

That is why if Trump were elected, I would love to see an Extradition Treaty established with Hungary.  Deport George Soros and his entire family to Hungary, seize all his wealth for the anarchy he has undertaken with impunity for decades.  Hungary wants to hang Soros for his collaboration with the Nazis during WWII.

I am sure there are other super wealthy who also are funding the anarchy in the USA.  All of them should face the loss of all of their wealth from my view.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:02:03 pm by jafo2010 »