General Category > Elections 2024

Kellyanne Conway endorses early mail-in voting: ‘You adapt or you die’

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Kellyanne Conway endorses early mail-in voting: ‘You adapt or you die’
By
Jenny Goldsberry
May 4, 2024 11:24 am

Former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway submitted to the idea of early voting, despite her previous stance against it. She acknowledged the GOP could  “die politically” by opposing it.

Conway appeared on Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday to make her new stance clear ahead of her former boss President Donald Trump’s election in November. Trump also changed his tune on mail-in ballots after opposing it himself.

“So, I don’t like early voting, but if this is the new normal, you adapt, or you die politically,” Conway said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2991466/kellyanne-conway-endorses-early-mail-in-voting-you-adapt-or-you-die/

Kamaji:
It's a bad idea, but until it's repealed, the GOP needs to make maximum use of it, just as the democrats/crypto-fascists do.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on May 04, 2024, 06:51:26 pm ---It's a bad idea, but until it's repealed, the GOP needs to make maximum use of it, just as the democrats/crypto-fascists do.

--- End quote ---

Yup

collins:
yeah, play the game but try to change the rules. That being said, I doubt I'll ever do the early voting thing, what if the candidate drops out/dies/goes insane in the month or two before the election? In a primary, you could have voted for anybody but Trump to no avail.

There should be just an Election Day, with limited absentee voting. Americans have no need to be so lazy they need weeks to do one simple thing.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: collins on May 04, 2024, 09:34:41 pm ---yeah, play the game but try to change the rules. That being said, I doubt I'll ever do the early voting thing, what if the candidate drops out/dies/goes insane in the month or two before the election? In a primary, you could have voted for anybody but Trump to no avail.

There should be just an Election Day, with limited absentee voting. Americans have no need to be so lazy they need weeks to do one simple thing.

--- End quote ---

I harken back to the day when I voted in my first election in 1984 and I was a young soldier station in Fort Sill,  Oklahoma. I had to request an absentee ballot,  I had to give a reason why, and it absolutely had to be postmarked by a certain date otherwise  it would’ve been invalid.

We’ve decided to accommodate the least common denominator in this country

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version