Author Topic: Biden Campaign: Biden ‘Believes in What These Protesters Are Saying’ and Doesn’t Accept Violence, An  (Read 720 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign: Biden ‘Believes in What These Protesters Are Saying’ and Doesn’t Accept Violence, Antisemitism

Ian Hanchett 4 May 2024

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Weekend,” Biden 2024 Principal Deputy Campaign Manager Quentin Fulks stated that President Joe Biden will not accept violence or antisemitism and “believes in what these protesters are saying and he is working to bring peace to the Middle East and bring the situation to a close.”

Fulks said, “[W]hen it comes to this issue, I think it’s important to call out that the President has said, as you said, that he believes in the right for peaceful protest, but that political violence, antisemitism [are] not going to be accepted. The other piece here is that the President believes in what these protesters are saying and he is working to bring peace to the Middle East and bring the situation to a close. And so, we’re going to continue to do that. We know that this issue is a very sensitive issue for a lot of people around the country, and we’re going to be respectful to that and tell them that they have the right to peacefully protest and that we respect their right to protest. But this is an issue that we are going to continue to let play out. The President is working diligently, every day, to bring it to a close, and we’re going to continue to communicate with voters about issues and build out a campaign apparatus that is drawing the stakes of this election and exactly what Donald Trump has done and the dangers that he’s posing to bring into a second term.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/04/biden-campaign-biden-believes-in-what-these-protesters-are-saying-and-doesnt-accept-violence-antisemitism/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 06:02:47 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The nonsense one  says when their presidency is in trouble

He can’t condemn the protestors because he needs them on November 5. These are not people that are interested in peace in the Middle East. They want the destruction of Israel
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 06:13:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"biden ‘Believes in What These Protesters Are Saying’ and Doesn’t Accept Violence..."

To believe in what "these protesters are saying", IS to "accept" violence.

Stop putting us on...

Offline LMAO

"biden ‘Believes in What These Protesters Are Saying’ and Doesn’t Accept Violence..."

To believe in what "these protesters are saying", IS to "accept" violence.

Stop putting us on...

He’s trying to have it both ways

But it won’t work
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, in other words, Sniffy Joe believes in "Death to America!".

Now, that I can believe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

He’s trying to have it both ways

But it won’t work

One hopes.  However, the U.S. media will do its level best to make sure he can have it both ways.