Author Topic: Nightmarish MS-13 Gangbanger Caught In New Orleans After Prior Deportation  (Read 167 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Nightmarish MS-13 Gangbanger Caught In New Orleans After Prior Deportation

May 2, 2024

U.S. Border Patrol

A known MS-13 gang member with hideous facial tattoos was caught back in the United States after being deported at least once, authorities say.

On Wednesday, U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) Chief Jason Owens announced the arrest of the Salvadoran illegal alien this week in Louisiana.

“USBP agents in New Orleans, LA conducted a vehicle stop & arrested an MS-13 gang member, Lorenzo Alexander Benitez, from El Salvador” on Monday, Chief Owens wrote on social media.

He shared a photograph of Benitez, whose face is almost entirely covered in nightmarish ink.

https://borderhawk.blog/nightmarish-...r-deportation/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If its not a felony to enter illegally, how can it be a felony to re-enter? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This compadre should join the ranks of "Los Desaparecidos"