Author Topic: Europeans Ditch Net Zero, While Biden Clings To It  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Europeans Ditch Net Zero, While Biden Clings To It
« on: May 04, 2024, 04:00:19 pm »
Europeans Ditch Net Zero, While Biden Clings To It
by Joseph C. Sternberg  43 mins ago in Green Energy, News Opinion Reading Time: 4 mins read

You know you’ve stumbled through the looking glass when European politicians start sounding saner on climate policy than the Americans do. [emphasis, links added]

Well here we are, Alice: Europeans are admitting the folly of net zero quicker than their American peers.

The latest example—perhaps “victim” is more apt—is Humza Yousaf [pictured above], who resigned this week as Scotland’s first minister.

That region within the U.K. enjoys substantial devolved powers over its own affairs, including on climate policy.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/europeans-ditch-net-zero-while-biden-clings-to-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Europeans Ditch Net Zero, While Biden Clings To It
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 04:01:07 pm »
I guess Europeans aren't as committed to communism. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson