Author Topic: Radical leftists say oil companies are committing climate murder!  (Read 87 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Radical leftists say oil companies are committing climate murder!
3 hours ago Guest Blogger 18 Comments

They’re gaslighting voters and consumers – when the real mass killers are environmentalists

Paul Driessen

We’re constantly told fossil fuel use is causing an existential climate crisis, extreme weather, worsening wildfires, and more frequent and intense hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and droughts.

Actual temperature, storm and other records provide no support for these claims. They certainly don’t back up ludicrous assertions that burning coal, oil and natural gas – and even human breathing and baking pizzas in wood-fired ovens – are causing countless alleged calamities: such as slowing Earth’s rotation, thereby affecting scientific time clocks (by one second).

The claims are based primarily on computer models that erroneously assume carbon dioxide and a few other “greenhouse gases” (0.05% of Earth’s atmosphere, in total) control the climate, while the sun plays virtually no role, urban heat islands are inconsequential, and incompetent forest management is irrelevant.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/05/04/radical-leftists-say-oil-companies-are-committing-climate-murder/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson