General Category > Politics/Government

Watch: ‘Star Wars’ Star Mark Hamill Visits White House, Gushes over Karine Jean-Pierre and President

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
 :3:
Watch: ‘Star Wars’ Star Mark Hamill Visits White House, Gushes over Karine Jean-Pierre and President ‘Joebi-Wan Kenobi’
Alana Mastrangelo3 May 202416
2:16

Actor Mark Hamill visited the White House, where he gushed over White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and President “Joebi-Wan Kenobi.”

“I called him ‘Mr. President.’ He said, ‘You can call me Joe.’ And I said, ‘Can I call you Joebi-Wan Kenobi?’ He liked that,” the Star Wars actor told reporters at the podium during a Friday White House press briefing while Jean-Pierre grinned behind him.

Watch Below:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1786456931902628130

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/05/03/watch-star-wars-star-mark-hamill-visits-white-house-gushes-over-karine-jean-pierre-and-president-joebi-wan-kenobi/

mystery-ak:
Is he sick or something?

DB:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on May 03, 2024, 10:42:43 pm ---Is he sick or something?

--- End quote ---

Leftism is deadly.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on May 03, 2024, 10:42:43 pm ---Is he sick or something?

--- End quote ---
I wonder if he has substance abuse problems.

And I said, ‘Can I call you Joebi-Wan Kenobi?’ He liked that
Mark, he had no idea what you were talking about.

LMAO:
From the article…..

Actor Mark Hamill visited the White House, where he gushed over White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and President “Joebi-Wan Kenobi.”

“I called him ‘Mr. President.’ He said, ‘You can call me Joe.’ And I said, ‘Can I call you Joebi-Wan Kenobi?’ He liked that,” the Star Wars actor told reporters at the podium during a Friday White House press briefing while Jean-Pierre grinned behind him.

This is how someone would talk to a patient in late stage dementia….oh wait

This is “cringy.” First we have “Momala” Harris and now “Joebi-Wan Kenobi.”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version