General Category > Politics/Government

Congress Completely SILENT as Senator Ted Cruz UNLEASH New Facts on Biden and Top Democrats...

(1/6) > >>

libertybele:
A must watch!!  This is deeply disturbing--- "The Biden/Harris administration is boosting the Muslim Brotherhood .....hiding details from Congress and the American people.... -- aid to Egypt has been withheld ....."  Pushing Islamic extremism ......." .."Extorting Egypt....."

Congress Completely SILENT as Senator Ted Cruz UNLEASH New Facts on Biden and Top Democrats...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqNHY7-270

libertybele:
I have been debating whether or not to send Ted's campaign $$ -- I haven't sent $$$ to any politician in years.

My check is now on the way....we've got to ensure that Ted retains his seat.

corbe:
   Thanks @libertybele I needed a Cruz fix. 

You should have warned me about that Trump pic during intermission at 20:35 though.  You of all people should know that I would be triggered.  :beer:

catfish1957:
Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there (RDS/Cruz) with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine.

He can never be forgiven for that.

corbe:
   Ted is up >6% in the various polls.  He's fixin to see how long Trumpers can hold a grudge in 2024.  They almost defeated him in 18 to beto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version