General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

‘The Guy Is a Monster’: Robert de Niro Says Trump’s Rise Is Like Hitler’s

<< < (3/3)

Kamaji:
Wow. What bullshit.  The only people acting like Hitler and his Brownshirts are the democrats.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on May 03, 2024, 08:54:03 pm ---Wow. What bullshit.  The only people acting like Hitler and his Brownshirts are the democrats.
--- End quote ---
We know that. But we - unlike the simpleton DeNiro - actually bothered to learn a little history. We know what fascism looks like.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on May 03, 2024, 08:29:04 pm ---Admit it. Robert de Niro would be most welcomed here at TBR by the majority of members

And yet, you call it a "Conservative" Site?

@LMAO

--- End quote ---

WTF are you talking about?  Adjust the meds bubba.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: LMAO on May 03, 2024, 08:35:11 pm ---He’s upset because I caught him defending Tulsi Gabbards far left voting record in another thread

But to ping me to another thread that has nothing to do with that is bizarre

--- End quote ---

I think he is a victim of Gabbard's mesmerizing sexy talk and smile.  If I didn't intentionally put the filters up, I'd get caught up in it too.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 03, 2024, 09:41:35 pm ---We know that. But we - unlike the simpleton DeNiro - actually bothered to learn a little history. We know what fascism looks like.

--- End quote ---

Yup.  That’s why I like y’all (mostly). ;^)

:thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version