Author Topic: Donald Trump Pledges to Protect American Workers, Slams Biden’s Weak Jobs Report  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Pledges to Protect American Workers, Slams Biden’s Weak Jobs Report

Wendell Husebø 3 May 2024

Former President Donald Trump ripped President Joe Biden for Friday’s weaker than expected jobs report and promised new economic policies that protect American workers.

The economy is the number one issue in 2024, according to CNN. About half of voters in swing states Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan believe the economy got worse under Biden’s management, a CBS News poll found Sunday.

Before heading into a Manhattan courtroom for his “rigged” criminal trial on Friday, Trump outlined policies to fix Biden’s economy, which is plagued with sticky inflation and soaring costs — nearly 20 percent higher than when Trump left office.

A Big Mac burger with a medium beverage and a medium order of fries costs $18 in some locations, up $10 from 2018 when Trump was president.

“My plan for jobs it to drill, baby, drill to bring energy down; to close up the border; to get rid of all the criminals that are being allowed into our country,” Trump told reporters.

Biden’s jobs report found American businesses added 175,000 workers, which is below expectations. “Economists had forecast payrolls would grow by 240,000 and the unemployment rate would hold steady at the prior month’s 3.8 percent,” Breitbart News’ John Carney reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/03/donald-trump-pledges-protect-american-workers-slams-bidens-weak-jobs-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Seems strange to talk about drilling for oil when the US is already at record production

He could ease up on some of the regulations, but that wouldn’t bring down prices that much. And the cost of his tariffs would offset the nickel a gallon consumers might save at the pump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In Mass, we need more natural gas pipelines to draw more gas from nearby Marcellus Formation.

We may be pumping more oil, but is it being transported, stored, and processed in the most efficient means available?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were instances that is more cost-effective for companies to export energy versus using it domestically.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.